Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai

Fed-Kun's army
It's the first time ever I dropped a manga for how bad/annoying/boring it is.
It's the story of a guy that got reincarnated in an OP vampire and only wants to find someone to take care of him/her and sleep.
Except each times they find someone to take care of them, pamper them and let them sleep, they refuse and fight because... scenario, I guess?

Cheap 28 just got released and I couldn't understand what was happening. What is happening, why is it happening, why is this arc so long, why did they even come here, I know the answer is in the previous chapters, but the idea alone of having to reread the previous chapter gives me goosebumps, and not in a good way.

The beginning is kind of good, but it gets long and stretches for nothing really quick (ironically.)
We don't really care about the fact they are reincarnated, it's completely irrelevant and adds absolutely nothing to the story (oops, I said story, lol?)

When there is a beginning of a plot, it just stalls really quick, then we have a fight and then they move on aimlessly in their quest of laziness and yet refusing the pampering they seek, what's the point in reading that manga?

Dex-chan lover
I like genderswap manga, and while I don't like Shoujo ai or Yuri, I didn't mind it here, but I'm finally dropping this series for how incredibly boring it is, I don't have anything to add which commenters below me haven't already said. Chapters take a long time to come out and when they do, I remember none of what is happening, who the characters are, nothing. It's not offensive or rage inducing like most of stuff I drop, it is just boring.

I'm really liking this, the story seems to have an over arcing 'loss' theme
each of the core characters has lost something i.e sight, loved one, and for the main character, freedom and emotion

Found this while searching through genderswap isekai and don't regret it kinda enjoy the story.

What is the point of gender swap id the mc will barely react to that or some change. Wasted potential.

Users who are viewing this thread