Tensei Mae wa Otoko Datta no de Gyaku Harem wa Okotowari Shite Orimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
any novel users want to spoil if Tenma is also here? It feels kinda formula that he would show up reincarnated and become the love interest in a story like this.

Dex-chan lover
Sophie already being a heart breaker poor one out for all the men in her generation

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing people here saying 'Poor Rio', but he already has a fiance lined up for him when he proposed to Sophie. What exactly was he planning to do with her if she said yes? Make her a concubine? Even putting that into consideration, making such a sudden proposal like that and leaving out how he's already engaged to someone else is rather dishonest and selfish that leaves a bad image of him as a prince.

He's still young and learning about the world, though, and it looked like he was hit pretty hard with that blunt rejection, so I'll give him a pass here. He can at least move on knowing that he tried.

Dex-chan lover
any novel users want to spoil if Tenma is also here? It feels kinda formula that he would show up reincarnated and become the love interest in a story like this.

Direct answer
It hasn't been addressed yet. Though it is worth mentioning Sophie literally has documented everything in her diaries to Tenma in Japanese. Which should make it obvious if Temna exists and reads them.

I think it is a chekovs gun, and Temna is probably also here.

Some personal opinion with spoilers about your formula comment
Personally with how the story has gone and the personality of MC, even if it might be considered formula in other series, something to that effect would be the best option.

MC is eccentric and not really attracted to men, and literally swore off romance planning to become a nun because of her one-sided bargain with God. The only way around that is if Tenma is also in this world.(not necessarily her hooking up with him)

Like currently MC is in "hell academy" after her success in "Heaven academy" with the lovely flowers.

Anyways in current story, if there were anyone MC would choose romantically RN, it would be the Princes fiance, whom she is obsessed with as the perfect woman.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the drawing of these characters melt my heart. Thank you for the feast!

Dex-chan lover
"I made a promise to God that I'll follow His will."
Interesting. In my belief, God actually highly encourages, though not mandatory, having many children through marriage.

Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread