Tensei Mae wa Otoko Datta no de Gyaku Harem wa Okotowari Shite Orimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
The only time where i can say that enrolling into a school is not a good idea. Her business needs MCs innovative ideas to work and expand, her enrolling to school might stagger their business' growth. Its an all girls school, hopefully it wont turn into yuri drama till she graduates

Dex-chan lover
Uhh... did we just had a time skip?

Also I don't think going to school would be that bad. She'll get to network with influential people and that would potentially benefit her business in the long run.

Group Leader
The only time where i can say that enrolling into a school is not a good idea. Her business needs MCs innovative ideas to work and expand, her enrolling to school might stagger their business' growth. Its an all girls school, hopefully it wont turn into yuri drama till she graduates

Also I don't think going to school would be that bad. She'll get to network with influential people and that would potentially benefit her business in the long run.
The duality of man
Yeah i know right, sudden time skip, made me question if I missed a chapter or not at first.

WE DID DO A BIG TIME SKIP MAYBE MORE TIME SKIPS Wahahaha

She is going to the academy, and it gets a little yuri up in this wazoo

Dex-chan lover
She keeps picking up orphans like she’s picking flowers. It’s nice to see her previous life’s feelings are actually affecting her decisions.

What’s up with the mother’s clothes? They’re so skin tight you can see her bellybutton. I first thought she was naked.

Dex-chan lover
God bless man.

This is a bunch of people hanging out on your Fluffy Hangout couch.
You're nice enough just for having us over and providing weeb food.

But please prioritize yourself and your own wellbeing first.
We're just glad to have you with us.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update.

Also, please take care of your health. It is okay if this is slow, as long as it is not taking a toll on you.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but on page 5 you can see the Neuschwanstein, which is the same castle you see in damn near every single Isekai manga ever. I started noting all the appearances down like 3 years ago but I gave up after noting down like 15 appearances. I know for a fact I've seen it at least a dozen times since then and not bothered to note it down.

Dex-chan lover

To be fair if they are a "reclusive" school: no outside interaction, then @Chucholain is most likely correct. Because she would be unable to provide information, updates or input for the business it would likely stagnate - at bare minimum even if "stagnation" is the lack of "advancement".
On the other hand, if she is still able to interact with her followers, especially if they can physically be with her (even if only by appointment), then @karappo is likely to be correct. If she can continue running her business while at the school AND make influential friends and acquaintances then it will be worth while. And, honestly, what is she likely to learn (a new) there? Politics? Social grace? History? It isn't like she was completely uneducated before hand, and experienced an entire life before this, up to and possibly including college (the chapter didn't make clear whether "he" graduated or not...) so she can basically ignore all the basic classes utilizing previous knowledge, and use that time to work on her business.

But it all comes down to how restrictive the school ultimately is.

Group Leader
Making a edit, I forgot to change it when I was working on it, Queen's Flowers > Queen's Rose
Chapter 6 Will be out in a bit, its 4 am rn I am zoinked out of my mind, bouta get a good sleep after this (not that I could sleep earlier anyways couldn't fall asleep)

Users who are viewing this thread