Tensei Maou to Ponkotsu Yuusha ~Maou wa Kakko Yoku Taosaretai no ni, Yuusha ga Sugu Zenmetsu Shiyagaru~

Dex-chan lover
Seen the raws, don't waste your time with this because yeah it becomes more and more garbage as it progresses....

Dex-chan lover
A confusing spoiler for those who wants to know... I tried my best to summarize it without actually reading the words of the raw because I don't speak Japanese with just the images... Of Vol 1-4

Basically all the girls in the show just sleep with basically anybody(orcs) or anything(tree tentacle) in the dreamworld or rather but it's with his ability, so borderline ntr, But since they think he's controlling them, it's not quite NTR just more of they might think it's real because of his ability.(Note this is what happens but I don't know if it if they actually know it's real or not Since I just saw the images and can't translate it) But yeah but then after that it becomes hard to follow because a new girl shows up in kinda tames all the other girls in real life(Outside of his ability), for the most part and the girls just kind of turn into slutty npcs yeah just hard to explain. Yeah the point I dropped it was where there was like a s*x cult and main hero girl was about to join it, Because all the other girls betrayed her and became slutty npcs, but the main character stopped her and then some other nonsense happened. Yeah just better if you just download the raws Since just a its bunch of nonsense. Also I think the main character gets raped by the new girl and then he sleeps with the main fmc's hero mom or something then all the girls become s*x slaves or something.
Basically I'm not sure if it actually becomes full Ntr because I skimmed it a bit because it got ridiculous...
Yeah read at your own discretion.
End note I use ntr loosely because Because they sort of sleep with other people I mean it's not quite in NTR but it basically Shows the heroines sleep with other people so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread