Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
....I get this feeling if the examiner get serious he change to a big muscular form . Like that old anime where a short old guy suddenly change to a muscular man

Dex-chan lover
You definitely know you got good storytelling when readers can predict the exact outcome of the end of the chapter but you still make such an intriguing fight. I'm sure after the first few strikes Sensei knew that this was easily an bronze adventurer (maybe even silver or gold depending on the power scaling), but he wanted to use the opportunity to get Sei a bit out of his own head and really push him. And to some extent teach him true strength, something maybe Sei himself can only do.

The last panel before going off stage implies that he may have been aware that Sei coulda just thrown out a bunch of random items in battle and really overwhelmed him. That was probably a part of the secret Sei didn't want to casually reveal in a crowd like that.

This quality of fight is not something i expected from erotica manga

yeah, honestly it's better than even some dedicated action manga. The artist clearly has experience not just in ecchi but in some mainstream genres. But I only see doujin when I look up the author's other works 🤔

Dex-chan lover
a carrier sounds like a Jack of all trades :dogkek:
It's not even that, it's hyper specialized for carrying a shit ton of merchandise everywhere... which to anyone that's done item only runs of games will tell you has the potential to be HILARIOUSLY busted. slap that on top of the fact he basically has infinite stamina and you have a guy who's fighting style ends up being "bleed you dry" or "instant oneshot" depending where you sit on the power scale... considering it showed the butler again when the examiner was talking about the sword, it's pretty clear that even when he was new, Sei was punching well above his weight class.

Dex-chan lover
I'll have to go all out, it's time to use "that," killing intent, teleports behind u, etc.
this chapter had it all

Supporter
I remembered the examiner was supposed to be the MC of another manga and I checked out the author and then the artist trying to find it and holy cow that Noel doujinshi was something else. Coming back to the examiner, which manga was he from?

Users who are viewing this thread