Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 13

Imagine having a pretty hype fight scene and all people are talking about is speculating when the next sex scene is.
Well cant blame the artist for having god-tier drawing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

yxbely.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's rare to see an examiner be this cool in this type of manga, and he's an over weight character being treated with respect on top of that. Mad respect for the author for that.
It's been a long time since I have an impressively interesting character in a manga.

MVP Trainer-san. Hope we see you again shortly

Definitely got Spekkio vibes, down to being short and fat.

Power Uploader
Ain't no way... I did not just find out Claude is now available for free from a manga on MangaDex. Wtf it's been free from June how did I not know

Anyways, why did he say "Want to know my secret" and then say absolutely nothing?

Dex-chan lover
No wonder I felt like the design of the instructor was familiar. It's Berryl the backwater swordsman

Dex-chan lover
That might've been the best duel since the bed scene vs the loli

Also LMAO what was that last page, not Rosen Garten man

I don't know about you guys, but the fact that this single image suggest that he knows he can launch weapons as projectiles to effectively do this to the instructor speaks VOLUMES of how dangerous his trump card is, with the throwback to the butler also suggesting that this is what killed them, plus the assassin girl mentioning killing intent - fuck, you can even SEE the dude's face go pale when Sei reaches for what he was going to pull out.

Just looking at this panel made me wonder if he pulled out an advanced shotgun where the slug pellets are all just sniper rifle bullets. Dude saw what Sei was up to and just went no thanks, I prefer living.

Screenshot_2024-08-03_010631.png

Double-page supporter
I read the web novel cuz of this and it's pretty good. It's kind of episodic, he goes to a new area and gets a brand new supporting cast every once in a while. Interesting choice they made to skip over most of that. This does seem quite faithful to the world-building in the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread