Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou

Dex-chan lover
I see that cover page
then I see a gore tag..........

ok you have my attention

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Bland slop for the masses. Why even bother translating trash like this.

Bland slop for the masses. Why even bother translating trash like this.
If you think this is bland slop then I wonder what you think of all the other generic isekais out there.

At least this one so far is interesting where the MC isn’t blatantly fucking OP and the author doesn’t know what to do with the story because nothing can feasibly hurt them.

Half of these authors don’t even understand elementary story structures.

The translation still hasn't reached to where the manga begins; it starts when the MC is 12 and he's just become a newbie Porter at chapter 32. At this rate I'm expecting it won't catch up with the manga until chapter 60 or so.

I guess the manga artist wanted the MC to be a bit older before they started drawing him in sexy scenes? Understandable, if so.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the manga; the author wrote a novel's worth of material before getting to this point; maybe he had some original ideas in all that time.

This series actually quite the good one and fun and different
Wish it had new chapters every week 🐧

The core premise of this story, that a carrier is a lowly job, is really stupid. 1. throughout history the biggest earning opportunities wasn't combat, it was trade, and the biggest obstacle of trade is transportation, so a carrier should be coveted for earning potential. 2. Logistics is a huge part of warfare, a person is pathetic before an army, and the bigger the logistics the bigger the army. 3. Equipment is the difference between life or death, and a carrier can carry more equipment for a party. 4. The more you can carry the more loot you can take, that = big money 5. a carrier can make object appear and disappear, it doesn't take 200iq to realize how OP that is, they can make someone's weapon disappear disarming them, they could drop something heavy on someone repeatedly, without exhausting themselves, pick it up, drop it, pick it up, drop it. Two army's facing off against each other would have lines of carriers drop lead balls and bombs on the enemy, and lines of carriers dropping water on fires. Also, even if someone's job made them dozens of times tougher, they would be Papier-mâché before a ballista that took minutes of pulling from a horse to wind, a carrier could be carrying multiple ballista's, or ready to detonate explosives. Nothing can disturb something inside a carriers inventory, so a highly unstable explosive could be stored in there. Shields are usefull, now imagine if you could carry a 400kg steel wall with spikes on the bottom to firmly lock it into the ground.

Dex-chan lover
that female monk is one horny girl. how long until the MC give her the D?

Dex-chan lover
The core premise of this story, that a carrier is a lowly job, is really stupid. 1. throughout history the biggest earning opportunities wasn't combat, it was trade, and the biggest obstacle of trade is transportation, so a carrier should be coveted for earning potential. 2. Logistics is a huge part of warfare, a person is pathetic before an army, and the bigger the logistics the bigger the army. 3. Equipment is the difference between life or death, and a carrier can carry more equipment for a party. 4. The more you can carry the more loot you can take, that = big money 5. a carrier can make object appear and disappear, it doesn't take 200iq to realize how OP that is, they can make someone's weapon disappear disarming them, they could drop something heavy on someone repeatedly, without exhausting themselves, pick it up, drop it, pick it up, drop it. Two army's facing off against each other would have lines of carriers drop lead balls and bombs on the enemy, and lines of carriers dropping water on fires. Also, even if someone's job made them dozens of times tougher, they would be Papier-mâché before a ballista that took minutes of pulling from a horse to wind, a carrier could be carrying multiple ballista's, or ready to detonate explosives. Nothing can disturb something inside a carriers inventory, so a highly unstable explosive could be stored in there. Shields are usefull, now imagine if you could carry a 400kg steel wall with spikes on the bottom to firmly lock it into the ground.
I agree the trope is overly done and is stupid but :

Carrier is genuinely a trash job, if you look at the web novel it's basically a slave job, what you listed doesn't really take away from being called a low job, a trucker isn't a high level job even if they carry important resource and while carrier can do those crazy things it needs a hell of a preparation while mages can just drop a huge bomb, warrior can just slash concrete walls and assassin can move at the speed of light.

MC is only good bc he buff the carrier job when getting cheat skill.

Also a bit of a rant but there was no reason to pick a carrier job when mages exist, spatial magic and wind magic pretty much does the carrying shit and with a mage you can do a hell lot more of shit.

so I went to the NU page of this manga and saw some spoilers, so tell me novel reader, which one is Mireia? 🤔

For the new reader, if you don't like slut girls as LI that fuck with alot of men like its normal.Then this isn't for you.I think only 1 girl is a v, she is a priest but even she fuck a dildo in the RAWS.

I know I'm just being a d, but from the character introduction, the nun girl's name is "Luminaria" not "Lunamiria". :nyoron:
Nevermind, guys! Kinda weird, but
In chapter 6 page 3 it's "Luminaria"
while In chapter 7 page 3 it's "Lunamiria"

:questionblob:And well, on chapter 8 it's Lunamiria. I'm sure that's why you guys chose "Lunamiria" instead.
Thanks for the translation!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread