Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Hah, if you look closely you'll see those two guards in the background of the pages leading up to their reveal. The artist was certainly paying attention.

Dex-chan lover
too bad this is a soft manga, MC shoulda murder that mutha fucka right on the spot

Double-page supporter
I hope chapter 9 comes soon. That was a bit of a cliffhanger.

Hey you two guards, do your job right! He's the MC and powerful but he's also like really, really young

Dex-chan lover
just flash the wolf or his hair and everything will work out fine.
herbs won't matter since they have a warehouse grown with fairy power.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you! I love this manga my favorite character is Kokuyo hehe
So cute and vicious ?

Damnit, what's up with those trend of Japanese Isekai manga and cliffhanger seriously.
Always ending abruptly when shit start to happen, just for it to got resolved in the first page next chapter and the rest of the page is just boring exposition and explanations.

He should let himself get injured and then reveal himself as a member of the royal family, and ask if the Trader's Association from Draghi will take responsibility for the crime of attacking a royal.

Dex-chan lover
Belisar: Woohoo! Good man. Good group.

@kronix: Whom? Da child or da manchild? A child murdering a child to pick up a child just in ch 8, that would be somehow grotesque.
Even if you meant the man, come on! That man is getting paid for this shit and probably not enough. Bastard jr. here is ordering him around and probably does the most embarrassing stuff all day long. Than that other brat refuses to drink tea with his boss brat, because she has an "important" appointment with her mother. In the end he wouldn't hear the end of his bosses complaining. Maybe he would even lose his job.
And so he corners that girl and grabs her, maybe a bit too strong. (I don't commend this kind of behaviour.) None of the townsfolk are complaining in order, so that the fat brat has a change of heart or to give him an excuse to say to young master, "Hey, maybe this is a bad idea." Instead another brat shows up and nails him onto the ground without warning. UNFAIR! (I do comment this behaviour.)
Of course his blood is overboiling at this point. His pride shattered (Grabbing a small girl, huh? Not must pride left in that husk anyway.), his job in jeopardy and little brats, making his life a nightmare, everywhere!!! Let's smash one!
...On second thought kill him. He should have looked out for a better job anyway. If he didn't, his own fault.

Users who are viewing this thread