Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Psh what a dumb kid, of course he’ll have to explain everything! I mean, you can’t just destroy stuff without people going “WTF HOW’D YOU DO THAT?!?!”

Dex-chan lover
He'll never get that furball cat.
He'll spend his life in the heart of luxury. Wedding and bedding princesses, mistresses, concubines and spirits? But even after drowning in the pleasures of the flesh and mind, he'll never have what he truly desires... It'll keep him up at night. It'll ruin marriages. It will drive him to the brink of insanity and hell itself.

All because he didn't get that fucking cat.

Dex-chan lover
And there we got another word magician.

@Vasqueztion
Nice poem!
Ah yeah his spirit got an even better outfit. I wonder if he can do her.

Dex-chan lover
Even tho he tries to stay low key as possible he keeps doing things that defy that worlds logic.

Group Leader
Sorry for the wait all on this :'( There really was a hiatus I promise... Finally they are back on the every month release again though!

Dex-chan lover
So the next thing he'll be making with all those stones is this?
MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-INFINITY-GAUNTLET-oop-2-600x853.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That "illuminate" scene, I can't not relate to this:

92930963-acaa-437d-bdf9-d6cd8b3fb608.jpeg

And imagining a random choir popping up from nowhere...

I mean he could just say no lol. He doesn't really need to explain anything even more so that he ranks higher than them.
But plot so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Although looks cool to watch a laser cutter is not really good, it creates toxic fumes.
On the other hand a water jet cutter even cleans the dust.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God! He goes around and invents new war magic. And he already told people how to evoke it! And not only that.
Why, OHWHY?, did he decide, it is worth the risk to experiment with that father's, daughter's and his own life on the line, just to >dry< that house? I know he was in a slight panic, yet still he did that, even though >ignite< went so brilliant for him just moments before. From what he knew >dry< could have had the same effect like >dehydrate< (another cruel war magic). He has to form a image in his mind? What if his imagination slips for a moment into, what he fears might go wrong? But, no! Try it right here and now...

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's possible by using water alone. You need abrasive mineral mixed in the water to cut through hard material like stone.

Aggregator gang
@screamdoom water inherently possesses the ability to dissolve and erode almost every material on the face of the earth, it merely takes a long LONG time to dissolve things like rock under normal circumstances and much of the natural wear is done by small stones and other particulate matter grinding solid surfaces away as they are carried along by the water...but a high pressure water cutter is a bit different, it doesn't need abrasive minerals mixed in to work, the intense force of the water itself rapidly erodes the material on the path the water takes, now I'm not an expert so depending on the specific application added materials MIGHT help the process work faster, but I do know that in most applications the water used is first filtered to remove any dissolved matter larger than 0.45 microns (which, to put in simple terms, is anything bigger than roughly 1/100th the thickness of a human hair) ...so, yeah, it's pretty much just the water doing all the work there

Users who are viewing this thread