Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
fucking hell I hate these kinds of situations. he tried to kill you yet you act friendly and employ him. before someone says. he knew he was going for the kill as well for personal gain, how is he not a bad person?

Dex-chan lover
@Lament - a politician's worth is in turning enemies into friends, and creating conditions for good people to continue being good people, and for bad people to reform. It doesn't take much brains to assemble into a torch-wielding mob and burn witches. We have full-time rulers because we want better outcomes.

Double-page supporter
@flannan keep your friends close and your enemies dead. at least that's how it should be to in ensure your own safety. yes converting enemies to friends is good, but not when they fucking tried to murder you. i doubt a politician would survive very long by attempting to befriend would be assassins.

Fed-Kun's army
I have come to absolutely despise the presence of beastmen in manga. Don't know how much of it is because I read a lot of it and how much of it is because writers are just that fucking stupid / lazy, but I've gotten to a point where I just skip any and all exposition or dialogue concerning beast-people as compared to others. I cannot recall a single series where status as a "beast-person" used in any capacity contributed anything of value to a story.

Dex-chan lover
@Lament
A politician who can't befriend an assassin just isn't cute enough. Assassins may seem aloof, but they're people who are risking their life and well-being when on a mission, which means they have lots of unfulfilled desires they're willing to risk their lives for. If you can give them what they want, they'll go to similar extremes for you.

Is being a naive assassin wannabe brat that get conned to bring war so he can be a resident in a country means that he's a bad person? I don't think so, he's just stupid.

deny citizenship, in a lot of manga that i read, why it's always human that held such discriminatif thought to other races and not the otherway around, it's like we're the real bad guys

@dend08 Are you kidding me. Humanity is disgusting when it comes to discrimination. Just look at our history. It only makes sense theyre the most likely to discriminate. Besides I have read a decent amount where other races are also in the same camp but never to the same extent as humanity. Honestly I cant really feel sympathy for us as a species. We are really truly kind of depressing.

Dex-chan lover
@Operatix he is not saying he is batman, he is just saying no one has ever seen him and batman in the same room together...

Well, I expected this development the moment it showed he was a kid. Whenever it is a child in these stories they aalways have a tragic background and are forgiven and eventually end up as friends/really loyal to the main character.

@RetahSretah is someone who would murder a girl in cold blood for personal gain a bad person? hmmm

Oh well, tooke them 17 chapters to finally reach peak dumb

Fed-Kun's army
Author is playing with fire atm. Keep making the MC push his ethics into this world, and this manga will easily reach a <7.9 rating.

Users who are viewing this thread