Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Yes, people invented plumbing and aqueducts before they thought to simply wash themselves in still water.
Japan's bathing culture is simply too advanced and unique for other worlds to even begin to comprehend.

@torappu I came here to comment the exact same thing lmao
Guess i’m 30 seconds late

Also wow that’s the end wtf

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, this is the first isekai that I’ve seen with an end tag in a while

Dex-chan lover
@Torappu
I had the same reaction 😀

But do we know any particular reason why these manga artists are so obsessed with baths? Is it just because "hot springs = Japanese"?

Dex-chan lover
well that was abrupt and disappointing. at least the author tried to wrap the story up as best he could with the few chapters he had left.

Fed-Kun's army
Its going to be like the bookworm right? That every arc got it standalone manga.

So this chapter wasnt marked as the ending by the uploader and the last page mentions a sequel. Whats up with that?

Aggregator gang
i was surprised that this was the end but in actuality is better end it than a school chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"Lady Lamia"
"Lamia"
"y-you dropped the suffix??"

I know it's because it's -sama in Japanese, but that just reads goofily when in the translation it's a prefixing title.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand why manga adaptations go this route. I don’t see the new in a whole sequel series just adapt the next arc (unless maybe the editors/original author didn’t like how this manga artist was adapting the story and wanted a new one). Why not just put all of them into the same series? I’m gonna get pretty annoyed if after the school arc when get another sequel manga and then after that arc finishes we get another sequel manga and so on and so forth. Is it like movies that think they can make more money by stretching out the source material (usually one book) into as many films as possible? Otherwise I don’t see why go to all this extra effort.

Dex-chan lover
@Etesian
It most likely means the school arc will have it's own suffix, similar to how the mahouka manga's were tecnically divided by arc's instead of just being called mahouka, it's annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 Still, this is the minority as far as how series get handled in Japan. The major western comics don't even keep the same writers or artists for very long, and constantly start over under new versions whenever sales dip or whatever it is they're doing. Just finding the right version of the series to start with can be quite a chore. "Do I need to start with 'The Inedible Bulk' or 'The Gratuitous Bulk'?"

That naming joke is barely even a joke, y'know? Stuff like Spiderman is flipping back and forth between things like "Amazing Spider-man" and "Spectacular Spider-man." You really need a detailed guide just to figure out chronology half the time. At least with this it will probably just be Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai Part 2 or something.

@Etesian I don't know if uploaders are the ones doing that to begin with. It might be automated or someone has to flag down a mod to do it, last time I looked at the chapter uploading interface I don't remember seeing anything in particular to select to mark it as the end of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread