Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Oooh, awesome! This is my absolute favorite novel from novel updates. The story so awesome! I'm really looking forward to how this manga interperates it!

Dex-chan lover
And yet another web/light novel I'm reading finally gets a manga version. Hooray!

And like every other manga version, it moves through the first couple dozen chapters in a space of a couple dozen pages. (Sigh.)

Well, at least the art is competent in this manga. It's not excellent, but at least it isn't awful. (I'm looking at you, Gun-Ota!)

@Thor I think they just want to get to the good part because to be honest I am not seeing anything that might keep me interested aside from the mc's character design

Fed-Kun's army
Oi! Puni!

You sure you should be doing so many concurrent projects? We'd rather get one or two that you're always updating, rather than a lot of stagnant ones.

I don't really mean to put you down, but, taking this many projects in itself is a ... flag... you know?

All the best. I've subbed to all the titles you've put on so far.

Ahhh... crap... even more flags.

Dex-chan lover
hey its exactly what i asked for nice
thanks for the translation

Shounen Isekai: MC needs to gain levels! And slaves!

Shoujo Isekai: MC needs to do social and political maneuvers to avoid getting beheaded.

Dex-chan lover
Normal Isekai: I was nice to this girl, now she loves me and wants to be part of my harem.

Otome Isekai: I solved the deep psychological issues this person had, gave them support and friendship and developed a relationship of trust, but we dont like each other that way.

Dex-chan lover
@Geurjakha:
Shounen Isekai: MC needs to gain levels! And slaves!

Shoujo Isekai: MC needs to do social and political maneuvers to avoid getting beheaded.
Shoujo Isekai > Shounen Isekai

IS THE WRITER OF THIS AN IDIOT?! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣 <- This....ohhhh sooo much....for so many romcoms and other isekais........

Contributor
Shounen Isekai : The isekai part don't matter at all after the 1st chapter, with the god giving op cheat/skill/power to the mc.
Otome Isekai : It matter until the end most of time, because the girl know the story and need to act on it to avoid the bad ends.

Double-page supporter
Otome isekai be like the world god only know make/break flag when the standard one is go yolo and collect them either by plot ring king or the boob sucking one or for personal purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread