Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Narehate
its the internet, you dont have to be embarrased for the shit you did IRL, no one here cares.

Dex-chan lover
@boag so what, are you just gonna keep replying until you get the last word? this is getting real tiring

Fed-Kun's army
@Narehate I dunno chief, it seems you're the one trying to get the last word in. If you're trying to teach someone something, don't be a hypocrite. Besides, this is god damned Mangadex. Go read something other than comments!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't you the rival for the MC? Then you don't have to fall for anyone...

Dex-chan lover
Someone takes statement that interesting character should have a flaw too seriously.
@mahtan
"Rival" literally means she also supposed to be love interest of their.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
That is the original character since she is overwritting it and is not the MC there is no mechanic forcing her to fall for anyone as she is from outside the game.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan This kind of stories tend to follow the rails. Call it fate or negligence of butterfly effect, if she is a rival she will be involved with them.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
Involved but not "in love" and since she knows how it will happen she can avoid it, just to have it fails in hilarious and conveluted ways but she can still try.

Double-page supporter
Is the MC just ignoring the fact that the game character can fail to defeat the demon lord?

That seems like a much higher priority issue than the "targets" having a bad personality

Poor girl thinking that flags will be broken that easily

especially if shes gonna do what I think shes gonna do to help the narcissist

Dex-chan lover
@Aoixneko
take 10 otome isekais and 10 non otome ones and compare them.
half the time you dont even get character development in non otome ones.

@boag this 2 month I focused all the whole time reading otome Isekai like 20th or so titles... Though my firsts ever isekai was non otome but this whole 2 month was all otome one (like some addicted drug dont know why tho XD) with villain as mc ... Man I didn't even play otome before not even know about it before now but fortunately I enjoyed every one of them ... And if the story not interesting enough... most important part for me with no character development I don't think I'll continue reading this gener ;)

Dex-chan lover
@Aoixneko
ikr, the difference in quality is massive, even when Otome isekais recycle the villaness plot, half the time they come up with an interesting twist and actually develop it, it doesnt fall into the same IM OP HERES MY HAREM crap.

Theres political intrigue, character development, over arching plots, world building, like night and day.

Users who are viewing this thread