Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This is going to end up being one of those "Things are not as they appear" type of stories, isn't it?

He's likely not the beautiful undiscovered gem she envisioned, but one of put-on airs and sadism.
Where all the targets get changed because of her 'Bakarina' attitude of broken flags.

Aggregator gang
Well considering she is a reincarnated person i think it hardly matters. It is not the situation the poor shield hero is in.( love intrest is 10 or younger)

Yeah he seems to be twice her age. Though her mental age is probably twice his age.

Dex-chan lover
RIP George. Even before you could say anything, your fiance basically rejected you. You can't be blamed for something you haven't done yet.

I...didn't realize the guy she was gunning for was that much older. I mean, since she's reincarnated, the conditions become iffy, but it's still outwardly gonna be awkward.

And speaking of awkward, I didn't realize this through Bakarina and similar Otomes, but...grooming your reverse harem into respectable attractive young men is basically...husband husbandry, isn't it? Granted, that's what all early political engagements were, but still.
When you think about it that way, it's kind of a good thing these villainess-heroines are dense.

If we suppose she's like 8-10
We can too suppose the knight guy is around 20 right? God, thats a 10 years gap.

Thanks for the chapter.

It's hard to not get the feeling that the knight she was aiming for is a complete sadist or a bad guy xD

Dex-chan lover
as a man, i'll say that looking at the real 'face' of a girl is important. and maybe it's just me, but i like it when a girl don't pretend to be all sugar and sunshine.

Users who are viewing this thread