Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Dear God. Who green lighted that otome game? And was it an online purchase/download? I can't see her buying that dvd in a store. Storeclerk: "Oh. You want to buy THAT game." I guess steam allows quite a bit nowadays.

Group Leader
@Qelix It was the same company that made the Otome game where all the Capture Targets are Yandere for the Heroine, or the Galge where all the CTs are serial killers and the Hero has to literally capture them without getting murdered himself.

Contributor
It took me a solid half chapter to remember which otome reincarnation this was. I have been on a binge lately.

...Actually I'm being very generous towards my memory. It actually took me until her mentioning necrophilia to remember

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1: Ahahhahahaha. Does sound like there scenario writers are a bunch of fun people..., except it doesn't. I'd hate to work there. 😆

Dex-chan lover
hey as long as the body is not damaged in any way it is just like raping a sleeping person but if it is damaged... hmm idk about that

Aggregator gang
This started off pretty good but idk yet. The Novel received mixed reviews. Will she be helpless? It just seems she's too emotional? But its too soon to judge

Mmmmm, it starts to drag when they reach the cabbage dish arc which is STILL in the medicine arc.

If you read the light novel, you will understand immediately what I mean.

ew.....and yeh this is getting kinda boring and unorganized. maybe the weird proportion of body to face ratio is part of it...

Hmm I wanna ask if anyone has the list on what's the mental affliction that every capture target has? I'll list everything I know, please add the one I haven't mention.
Narcissist Fiance, Siscon Brother, Masochist Personal Guard, Necrophiliac Mage, Demon Possessed Priest and Gay Spy.
Did I left someone out? it's been awhile since I read the WN.

She's hell bent on fixing their affliction so she won't have a hard life ahead right? I wonder how she's gonna fix the last one I mention.

A necrophiliac pigeon capture target would be terrifying....
why do I recognize this reference

Dex-chan lover
I feel like princessess treatment of flawed love crew might have side effects in the future. Probably just imagining things.

Group Leader
@Qelix @HDMI1 While it may seem "weird" to have yandere targets, the yandere element adds a layer of difficulty to the game and makes it more high-stakes.

:) There absolutely are otome games where all the capture targets are yandere. The last panel reminded me of Crystal from "Alice in the Country of Diamonds" who keeps a lot of people frozen (dead) including her husband, and possibly the player, depending on the ending.

Alice in the Country of Hearts/Lover/Joker/Diamond - all of the capture targets are yandere but some are worse than others

Starstruck Love - all capture targets are yandere :)

Nameless ~The one thing you must recall~ It's on Steam and half of the characters are yandere.

Boyfriend to Death - described as "Adult horror games for 18+ folks who want a darker twist on the classic dating sim."

Group Leader
@Euphaire
She'll probably make a new friend who's gay, and then hook them and the spy together. The spy will betray their home country in order to stay with their new lover.

@Euphaire
Yeah, "fixing" the "gay" has some pretty bad implications, and since it is a reverse harem book, when he (the gay assassin/spy) is introduced, I quit. Like, homosexuality as a problem that need to be solved has some connotations that are... forgive me for saying so, but, problematic. I wasn't down for that.
Maybe I didn't give it enough time to prove itself, or maybe it was absolutely on the track it seemed to be on. I'll stick with this manga adaptation unless it has any similar issues.

Users who are viewing this thread