Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@universallyincrisis
Time jump won't happen for quite a while.

@mukade In fairness, I'm aware age gaps are a thing in some shoujo romances (which otome isekai draw upon for some plot beats). Forbidden fruit appeal, iirc.

So like, how old is she here and how old is the leon? I dont mind age gaps but its a bit weird since shes still in the body of a child.

Cute chapter but I'm going to have to drop it. Leon is WAY to old for her for my tastes. The guy is an adult already while she must still be in elementary school. She isn't much more mature then a child either so it feels icky. However, I hope that everyone who is enjoying it continues to so. It seems like a good manga age gap aside.

@zz2000
I know, and honestly I even like reading stories with age gaps, but in this case I'm uncomfortable because not only she looks like a child, but she also acts and thinks like a child (or teenager at best).

For example, I'm reading this manhwa called "I Became a Maid in a TL Novel" ( https://mangadex.org/title/49332/i-became-a-maid-in-a-tl-novel ) where the MC dies and becomes a young girl (12 or 13 iirc). She acts cutesy and innocent all the time, but she does that deliberately so no one will become suspicious of her. She became a young girl physically, but you never forget she's still an adult inside because the whole time she's still thinking like an adult. There's also this one called "Lady Baby" ( https://mangadex.org/title/34691/lady-baby ), where the FL is reincarnated but doesn't even try to act like her physical age (even as an infant lmao). I think this is what's lacking here. I don't think this manga would be half as weird to me if Rose acted more mature.

To me this whole "died as a teenager/adult, reborn as a loli" idea looks like a cheap trick from some authors that want to write about pedo relationships without looking like criminals. It's a good thing that it appears to be a slowburn, but it still doesn't sit too well with me because they look sooo mismatched right now and there's no way of knowing if Leon is attracted to her or if he just sees her as a little sister right now. Age gap aside, he's also been boring asf compared to her other options so far.

Dex-chan lover
awaken. . . my maiden heart. . .kyaaaa

10-a57f83038ca734072e1b36cddad9faa0722b56c71c574ccb6f991a5908d49512.jpg

Also, @mukade

He being boring is the very reason she fall for him. After all the other are so unique it borderline crazy. . . .

Dex-chan lover
@Yingofdarkness More power to you, but until further proven wrong (hopefully not) I'd assume it's just how some people do have unrequited feelings, and him, the adult, wouldn't actually reciprocate it, at best being a very friendly knight.

Like honestly it's not that rare for kids to have crushes on adults, it's just, extremely, do not reciprocate that one.

Maybe it will go that route, I definitely hope not as well, it seems a bit premature though. But well, I can't blame you, dodging out before it's more concrete if it may end up that way is reasonable.

Fed-Kun's army
Is his last name kalashnikov? If it is you're gonna need to find the hero eugene stoner

I hope atleast one person gets this

Uhm, am I the only one who doesn't like that guy... does he even have a personality lmao? All he's done is be nice... How the fuck did she fall in love?? I wish she chose one of those magicians instead... The commander guy is so fucking boringgg. He literally hasn't done anything. And how old is he...? I don't support paedophilia no matter how old she mentally.

When the quality is soo high your computer has a small fit trying to load the pages.

Dex-chan lover
Since it is a capture target is it really better not to revive the demon lord?
I mean it should not be "evil" since it is a capture target and all.

Aggregator gang
why i'am always have bad feeling for leon... i feel like something off...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@mahtan
That reminds me of the DnD stereotype of bards wanting to charm dragons, i think it is the safest option to simply not wake him up because he's pretty dangerous, maybe not pure evil, but also not an inmediate friend.

Users who are viewing this thread