Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
He looked so young.. thought he was another brother or something o___o
Many thanks

I thought he was a young boy ! He looks so young. The only I can recognise that is the line under his eyes and that only shown in close up
Thank you for the chapter

So is the king going to be the gay capture target? It was mentioned at the start that one of the "flawed" targets was gay, so so far, they haven't made an appearance yet.

Group Leader
@Fushiginiku Yes, I remember that anime aswell, how they were saying Laputa here, Laputa there, I was not able to take it seriuosly XD

Yay I've missed this story! And more background about the future of this world from the original game.

Wait that's her dad?! He looks like he's barley 16. How old was he when he had all his kids?! 😰

Thank you for translating and posting this new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@art17 this reminds me of the trouble that Chevrolet had, trying to sell their cars named "Nova" in Mexico. They finally figured out that "No va" means "Doesn't run" in Spanish.

I don't know if that's true, but I've heard that story many times.

Double-page supporter
I know Royals pretty much out source the child rearing, but It seems like there was a time skip and it's been months if not years since he has seen his own child. What a garbage parent.

Group Leader
King looks too young to have kids period, much less have a middle child that's almost 11. Gotdang, where did he find the fountain of youth???

Users who are viewing this thread