Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru

Aggregator gang
I do not know if this is good or not. Be warn. MC might be completely helpless and weak despite knowledge cheats. I could be wrong though. I wish she stands up for herself

Dex-chan lover
Why is she breaking flags? Rather, are there even flags to break? She's the heroine's love rival, but she stated she doesn't like any of the capture targets. In other words, she's not the heroine's love rival here and neither is she the heroine, so none of the flags will affect her.

Did the author mess up and confuse her with the heroine, or it's intentional and she thought of herself as the heroine because she played the game as the heroine?

@IMACOP
MC likes Georg so she is 'fixing' the capture targets so the heroine can have a good choice.
MC is helping other people(fiance and Little bother) because she is a good girl and don´t want to be locked down by her brother nor have a M relationship...

Dex-chan lover
@midnight2630
"MC likes Georg" and "so she is 'fixing' the capture targets so the heroine can have a good choice." have no relation to each other. she doesn't need to do B to get A.
"because she is a good girl" - Alright, I can get around that.
"don´t want to be locked down by her brother nor have a M relationship..." - There's no must fix it or bad end. She can just... you know, not have it? Nothing's pointing a gun at her, forcing her to indulge them.

The heroine is free to not choose anyone, like MC, and if the heroine did choose someone, maybe she wanted to 'fix' the target herself? Or maybe she just like shitty targets? Either way, the relationship of others have nothing to do with the MC. So "because she is a good girl" is really the only thing? But the description, story and MC's own character is clearly in conflict with that.

Also, the description states that MC's is raising flags (but she's not, because she's not the heroine) and she's destroying them to not get hooked with the losers (Again, not. Because she's not the heroine.). Rather, by fixing them, MC is raising their flags. So, really, author messed up or intentional or both. "Wait, what? I'm the heroine's love rival? No way! I have zero intention of falling in love with any of those losers" - The heroine's the one capturing targets, not the heroine's rival (MC), and MC clearly stated she's not interested, thus becoming not the heroine's rival. I'm leaning towards author had gotten confused.

Fed-Kun's army
@IMACOP

If anyone's confused here, it's the MC: she remembers playing the game as the heroine, but knows that she's apparently now reincarnated as a character that's supposed to be a rival to the heroine for each route guy and eventually gets married off to that arranged marriage partner from a chapter or two ago. (Which is why she tried to make sure his mother didn't die.)

So she's trying to avoid the flags for herself that make her a rival for these guys' eventual potential romances with the heroine (such as being the dominatrix for her personal guard, or the younger prince having a siscon crush on her), while not triggering the flags she remembers the heroine setting with these guys, and she's living very dangerously with the butterfly effect.

This is probably going to backfire spectacularly.

OMG I never been this excited, my exams are starting next week I don't think I can hold my excitement any longer

Dex-chan lover
I'm a male (NO WOMEN ON THE NET), and I obviously prefer to look at girl. however, I prefer good laughter over cute girls. so here I am. this manga is quite hilarious (just 3 ch in, hopefully will keep being funny for a long time)!

= violently friendzones

There is a discussion here on why the MC is so involved in preventing the bizarre personalities around her... But frankly if I knew a lot of people around me would develop these weird fixations and be so troublesome to be around, I'd try and fix them too >>
What is ACTUALLY funny is how she is still in the otome player's mindset, with the ability to desire someone by their description in a game and not by interacting with them (talking about George? (is that his name?)).

So cute.

Georg might turn out to be the ideal husbando, but we'll see. I like Johan as well but he's... actually fully related. So eh.

Definitely following!

Dex-chan lover
Wait wut!
This is an actually good isekai.
And funny too. This is awesome.

Aggregator gang
the description says the heroine is threatening to destroy her life with flags, but it looks to me like she is making flags easily enough on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread