Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru

If her main love interest is that commander I'm not s ure if I can deal with it,,,, she's essentially a child and he seems to be an adult.... Feels kinda creepy.

The real question is why is she so damn tiny. It's weird. Like she's toddler sized, travel sized even. 😭

This is such a cute manga I just can't even with these characaters! Georg is SO adorable! That was one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!

The illustrator draw rosemarie so short that it looks like the guys are lolicons..
I hope they will make her taller..

can someone spoil me who she ends up with? I don't want to waste my time if she ends up with the commander.

Aggregator gang
The latest chapter really was terrible. What's he doing here? He doesn't fit in the story... Wtf lol.

It's that handsome silent tsundere type. You've seen him as MLs in a lot of works but here he's just a side-character who has 'high status' now your just milking it with cliches lol
Even worst MC can't tell his obvious intentions, like a dense of what type of characters they are? Im not sure how to explain it

I thought this was good when I first read it now... it just feels like your generic isekai villainess but there is no heroine

BOOM
Sir Leonhard is the real demon lord & final boss🙃

Not really, it's just a speculation :)

These cliffhangers are gonna put me in the grave before I even turn 16 at this rate this is going lol

I want to continue read this but someone said that
The two magicians will become side characters after the male lead appears. Their appearance lessened. I really like their characters tho 🙂

I don't know who the ML is but I hope it's someone decent or maybe the MC could be single... I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread