Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I became a...?

Power Uploader
Re-reading the first chapter after the last is kind of weird with how much smaller his breasts were here.

Power Uploader
@Shizomist

I'm obviously being sarcastic and pointing out how common it is for pretty rapists to exist in fiction, which is accepted because they're pretty.

You may claim that the logic is fucked up, but it seems to be what the audience believes. Though it not vocalize it, it votes with it's wallet.

@trapsarebetter I did get the sarcasm part, though I was bewildered as to why would you even voice that.
Also that kind of thing is more of a fantasy than an opinion. What usually happens in these 'rapey' situations is nothing more than just a hot dude/chick being overly assertive. Real rape is a horrible act, ofc pretty much nobody really experiences it and thank god that's so. I know that it is one of female fantasies, it's often shown in other facets of fiction. Pretty sure there's luek a genre or a sub genre of Women's books that they tend to read that covers that type of setting.
Isn't that where your assumptions come from?
But yeah, the double standards are out there and this is one of them. I do agree that it does exist, not arguing it really.

*me sees gender swap tag.
“Hmmmm... somethings wrong”
*looks it up
“That’s it”
*Tag - gender bender

Aggregator gang
yeah sure it's boku girl,

with art I can appreciate lol, I just don´t like that manga´s art style.

Dex-chan lover
I just looove rapey characters, so long they be pretty of course, hard citerion. But really, rape and violation is okay in my book, so long the perpetrator be pretty.
Then, if it's ok, then doesn't it just become not that, because it's consensual?

Coba aja klo si MC ga ganti gender trus pas ke UKS dan di cium sama itu cowok , gimana yk reagsinya

Users who are viewing this thread