Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Naughty girl!? Myaako-senpai

Considering everyone and their mother have or want to genderswap. I'm convinced that her secret is that she actually wants to be a boy.
It would also makes sense as to why she doesn't actually go the entire way with confessing because it might bother him if she confessed while wanting to be a boy.

From the looks of it we're 10 chapters behind the raws, so who knows what might actually have happened in the meanwhile.

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't be surprised if her secret was that she likes girls, and Hina kinda fits into the parameters based off looks but is an exception due to being her 'first love or something, maybe being the cause of such interests.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out that one dream was real, she actually is a futanari

Double-page supporter
This story had some hope, but it just keeps on getting worse and worse as we go forward...

It'd be interesting to see if she's actually transgender rather than infected

"I just love cute girls, and she seems happy now, so I'm happy too"
Well that's one way to boost your way up the tier list.

Fed-Kun's army
It's only a small part of the story line, but I really do get disproportionately annoyed by this thing where it starts with some dude dragging of girls against their will to (for example) some beauty pageant attended by horny dudes. I don't mind it if the girls want to be there, like Myaako, but it's often done like the recruiters exploit their unwillingness to make a scene. That dude deserves to get beat up a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Soo...nobody was stopping them from just, ya know, walking away from the building once he brought them there. Or just not going on stage...also, why does it seem like every new character is out to be another pervert/deviant. The chapter-subplot was progressing just fine without catgirl maliciously disrobing someone she just met.

Users who are viewing this thread