Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Operation "If I get Hina, why not get Yurina as well"

Double-page supporter
"those boobs, those damn boobs"

finally prez become man of culture as well ~

Fed-Kun's army
This sudden change in the President is jarring, and aspiring to a OT3 where he is the center... No, please, no. I mean, how did he get to that conclusion? Does he really think that stealing Yurina's affections is going to make Hina more receptive to his advances? If anything, Hinata will see him as a rival (not unlike how the president saw Yurina, at least at first)

Dex-chan lover
Prez this is just gonna make Hina hate you ya know >-<

Aggregator gang
why not both ?
god dam n why nobody ever ask this before

So prez now want to build his Harem kingdom, .... unfortunately he don't know the safer route for it. Learn first, Prez. Learn first.

Dex-chan lover
Prez seems like the nerd in high school who tried to pick up girls using methods he learned from anime. That shit isn't gonna work lmao.

Dex-chan lover
When you are so smart that you devise the most devious, brilliant, & audacious trainwreck of a plan to ever issue forth from the mind of a high school boy(?). Let the stupidity commence!

Group Leader
Omg just when I thought this character couldn't trigger me more damn pres trying to get on my list of most hated characters >_>

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter basically just ruined the President's character in many ways

Users who are viewing this thread