Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Operation "If I get Hina, why not get Yurina as well"

Dex-chan lover
i've realized the worst part about prez isn't the repeated molestations. mikoto aids and abetts those and we still love them cause they're an audience surrogate. the worst part about prez is how he constantly demonstrates in word and deed that he believes he is entitled to hina's affections (and body).
he has never once made an actual attempt to court hina in any way, instead going straight to sexual activities and trusting that hina is to kind to reject him.
it's kind of sad to think about how if he were still a girl we would be inclined to downplay or dismiss these disgusting flaws.

@erintem dude i cannot agree more i mean look at all of the female characters in anime that are overprotective of their "onee-sama" from their love interest but as soon as they're not around they immediately start acting sexual and perverted. now would that be okay if it was a dude? no way! also, though i dislike this character type, shirai kuroko from railgun is hilarious so shes the exception to this

Users who are viewing this thread