Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - The Melancholy of Lucca-chan, The Sex-Changed Hero

Dex-chan lover
Lucca-Chan is Browsette? Damn I wanted to see the tentacle play a little longer. 🤣

thanks for the upload

Dex-chan lover
"You're a girl who likes dressing as a boy, right?"
where's the lie

Dex-chan lover
It's supposed to be "Je suis tombé amoureux de toi." when you're more intimate with the person or you know them a little better (such as being officially friends or something). ^.- "Vous" is impersonal and should be used on people you consider like a stranger. Or someone who you're trying to be polite with.

Dex-chan lover
Also, no one I know of uses "La barbe" when expressing annoyance. X) You can, as it's a totally valid and safe way to do so, but we French people tend to curse more than that. :p

Power Uploader
@phil777 thanks for the corrections, I'll correct the "Je suis" one since I wrote that myself. But I'll leave "La barbe" since that's from the author.

Dex-chan lover
Lucca is my kindred.

I like this manga despite it being schlock, thank goodness for good art.

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the side characters with a serendipitous desire to change sex, I like Luka's angle on things the best.

Contributor
@kurisu
I was thinking but since he confirmed himself he's french, his name as a boy should be written as "Lucas" which is the common spelling in France (I do think Luca exists too, but not much for Luka).

@phil777
I wonder since when I heard the word "la barbe" to express the annoyance.
It's like "sacrebleu" I've saw that somewhere but doesn't fit the context 😆

Power Uploader
@KN-XIII Lonely (previous translator) was using "Luca", I deliberately changed it to "Luka" since I didn't like how Luca looked like.

Users who are viewing this thread