Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Confession

KZO

Dex-chan lover
That reveal of Kyousuke's eye was well done, not gonna lie.

Group Leader
Enough with this bloody NTR. Back to the main romance please.

Looks like it's going the "idol pretender" route.... let's keep watching and hope for some originality.

Dex-chan lover
page 23, wait the brother has brown hair? I thought he had white or blond hair

This is weird. Seems like the Kyousuke route is flaring up, but someone did say in the past chapters that nothing comes of this.
hmm

Dex-chan lover
@Balrend
It's the stupid route where it's already on 51 chapter and we got these side Characters trying to bone MC lol.

Idol Pretender ending is also dumb.
It's like the point of introducing all that many girls for the MC only to get cucked by the side character.

Hoping some originality here too.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'd like a Kyousuke ending but I have no faith it will actually happen

Dex-chan lover
I'm alright with best friend route. At least it's something different than tranforming everyone.

Lets go Kyousuke! Save ya dude from exposing his titties!

Dex-chan lover
@lilmagi If you're talking about people saying that nothing comes off of this back in the theme park chapters, the raws weren't this far ahead back then. I remember looking at the latest raw chapter right after those chapters came out to see what was happening and this was the latest chapter back then.
Spoilers for next chapter
But don't think that Kyousuke gets too far ahead here, Hina's secret leaks to everyone next chapter, don't know what happened after that since I stopped reading after that.

Dex-chan lover
@kimcibak I just checked the link provided in the mangadex page, which linked to the official page. That also only showed the latest chapter so I can't help you.

Users who are viewing this thread