Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - How girls H-A-V-E F-U-N

Dex-chan lover
@JadeRose while I'll agree there aren't many manga that do that FSR, there are a good number of novels that do go that way.

And there are some manga that do, like Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai (although, the MC doesn't seem to end up with any ONE, being dense AF and not noticing the fact that there're half a dozen girls who are into him/her)

And if you wanted to go in that direction, there are a LOT of
hentai
manga that do exactly that... and a lot that go wrong while doing so. It's just not something I'd recommend even considering looking for...

Now, if you want a good yuri (girl x girl) manga, and don't care about there not being any GB, I'd recommend Yagate Kimi ni Naru. It's amazing, completed and fully translated, and - you know what, just read it. Or watch the anime, which covers the first half of the manga. Then read the rest of the manga.

That last line goes for everyone, BTW. YagaKimi is the best yuri manga I know. Probably because it's the highest rated one on this site (9.23/10 at the time of writing this)... still waiting for S2 of the anime to be announced...

I'm not a girl, so I don't know exactly how girl have fun. And there you go a gate to yuri end is open.

Dex-chan lover
@mhikarucat

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for Uranium, bombs
N is for no survivors when you...

Dex-chan lover
The amount of hesitation from this MC is incredibly frustrating. When it comes to helping others, no problem, but god forbid she actually take charge when the ONE girl that she has been chasing for most of her life has confessed that she loves her. Why does Hina keep pushing this “masculine” crap when Yurina has stated that’s not what she cares about at all. It doesn’t make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread