Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - How girls H-A-V-E F-U-N

Delayed release? It's only been 4 days since the last one. In fact I'm more worried about you overworking yourself😂 Have fun in Paris!

Double-page supporter
The direction of these most recent chapters feels like a really strong indicator to me that Hinata and Yurina won't end up together romantically.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 don't think so, she can, in an act of love, decide that she will become a man if Hinata can't turn back... We need to see how Hinata will interact with "her" male friend (I forgot his name, sorry!) and Yurina, now that it is decided that "she" will do a "test-drive". I think this is what this "arc" will be about, Hinata getting the fellings of both Yurina and The Male Friend (prez too, maybe?) and sort out who "she" will be with... for me it is clear that we are probably reaching the final arc of the story itself.

Group Leader
@Taco-chan usually nowadays a 20-page chapter is two days of translation so it was slow 😔 Before I started working I could translate new chapter every day so even now is a bit slower 😅

@LonelyHikikomori still faster than pretty much anything im following at the moment. everything else takes at least 2 weeks (for manga thats not caught up). 4 days is plenty fast enough

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Yurina is a lot more mature than I imagined, honestly she has no real competition. Just sorting out these feelings is the only obstacle left.

I am now just looking forward to the last color pages. And this time we finally get some Yuri :D

Aggregator gang
The boobs have returned to the size we mostly see them! But this chapter was a bit more cringy than usual...

Woah. A yuri chapter I enjoyed. Never expected that. I really should have known better that they were talking about food and not boobs. Also haven't seen the "girls eat a ton" joke in a while. I wasn't so sure about how this whole thing was revealed, but I guess it seems it turned out fine.

Dex-chan lover
@Nerex This is the only acceptable solution besides a harem of all the characters who either currently are or formerly were girls and Hina's best friend.

Dex-chan lover
H-A-V-E F-U-N

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all
Down here in the deep blue sea

v0DD2Uj.png

Ugh, every new chapter after Hinata got exposed makes me worry more and more that Hinata and Yurina aren't going to work out... I would love if in one of these genderswap manga the guy who becomes a girl actually ends up with a girl. Frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread