Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - I Am Hinako-chan

@tuatara1 The fact that I had to read your comment, to understand why he recognised her, means this is really lazy. Different hair length - this is on the same level as Clark Kent/Superman's glasses.

"Hina, I... always loved you... even as a man... I guess now I fell love with both of you"
Wouldn't be surprised if this were to happen.
Could also be that he says sorry for bothering him with his feelings.

Kyousuke shipper here. Good chance they won't be together but I still enjoy being teased. I like chapters of them together.

i agree with @ ravidya the ending of boku girl sucked and felt forced to be the male

Contributor
It seems like Hina is being drawn thicker and thicker each chapter.

Proof:
7lr2IiP.png

@jasty

The growth rate for youngster these days is really incredible ain't it. hahahaha.

Jokes aside... it really is becoming thicker with each chapters especially so for the recent chapters...

I don't remember the exact chapter, but it was established a while ago that her breasts grew larger as she felt less like a boy / more like a girl. Which makes sense considering… well, no spoilers.

I'm grown really bored of gender bender yuri romance and began to dislike it.

I like a straight gender bender romance with the opposite sex. I hope Hinata will be with Kyosuke in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@UnholyPerson Well yeah, because Hina wanted to find the right timing to tell Kyousuke that she is Hinako, but missed all of them. And love hotels are usually drawn with see through showers (and prob have them irl), so she couldn't really take the wig off on the chance he was looking or caught a glimpse.

Users who are viewing this thread