Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu

@hedgemoney frankly I'm completely fine with the idea of cooking mangas, hell I even stole a couple of recipes, so all I can say is I love cooking myself, even stole a couple of recipes from the manga with the hungry Fenrir, as for the political stuff, I think they just don't care as much and made it as a reason to move the plot forward

The art is subpar, but the plot is so over the top, bad and cheezy it's entertaining in it's own way.

Dex-chan lover
It's a pretty by-the-books villainess story. Cooking, cheat powers, reverse harems, nothing new here. Only thing that might be interesting is that fenrir might be the reincarnation of the MC's doggo from her previous life (speculation).

I like that they actually at least gloss over some of the political realities of expelling a duke's daughter, who seems to be competent at her job. But more importantly:

Fluffers when???

Double-page supporter
Only two chapters so far but I look forward to reading more.

The only downside of this manga to me personally is that
the artist draws the four-ears-on-one-head design on the demi-humans. I dislike that kind of design flaw with a passion. Choose one - animal ears only, or human ears only, not both at the same time making it four ears on one head! That's equal to a humanoid character having four eyes, four nostrils, four arms or four legs, which is already monstrous in a designing sense. It may be hard to draw either type of ears on one head, but it's obvious why you shouldn't draw FOUR ears on one head, at the same time.

Sorry, rant over.

Group Leader
Ahhh yeeeessss finally it got picked up!!! 😭😭😭 Thank you so much ❤❤❤

hmm it rly does feel like the "villainess"es from japanese mangas seem much more boring compared to the others 🤔
this one just feels very,,, boring.

Oh it's "Let's objectify proud wild animal to a fluffy pillow level" type of manga. Nice.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, another story that makes everyone so incompetent that the MC looks skilled by comparison.

I mean seriously, you have people in chef outfits that are assigned to a high ranking aristocrat, straight up cutting their own fingers while trying to chop vegetables... Seriously, WTF?

There's also so many basic problems with the story, for example how is dried meat a high ranking/precious ingredient? In a world overrun with monsters? Where meat has to be the most overabundant food resource?

Or how is it that people seem to be both aware of the fact that their food tastes like shit, but at the same time no one cares about improving it? Are they not human? I mean, the history of earth is full of people who would willingly add known toxic materials just to make food taste a little bit better...

lmao the romance is so obvious
im not complaining
im just pointing out the fact that this is boring
yep
imma yeet
take your time reading this if ur bored

Omg, the hands and arms in this are freaky. It's like someone is changing body parts in between panels.

Very generic but nice story, kinda like a chocolate cake, you ate a lot of them in your life and there won't be many suprises but it is still tasty, you wouldn't complain eating another slice?
This one is baked to the right degree and quite delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread