Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the cat is indeed Leticia.

To be fair, we don't have much of an explanation on what beastkin are nor why Glenreed, who doesn't have any external traits indicating that he is a beastkin, can transform into a wolf so perhaps this cat is indeed Leticia. We do know that Glenreed had a strong sense of smell even as a human. In fact, in a country where royalty chooses beastkin and human princesses, there's no doubt the royal family had human and beastkin blood.

Perhaps many of the humans in this country are actually capable of transforming into an animal form but also into a full human form while beastkins are just stuck in between, perhaps beastkins can also transform fully into an animal but not a human.

But it would be weird for Leticia's entourage to be unaware that she can transform. If it is the case that Leticia is the cat, I'm guessing that they are keeping it a secret and keeping her food traditionally western and heavily spicy to ensure no one doubts that she is fully human. Well, the four families definitely have some ancestors from the central royalty, which means that the human families have some beastkin blood and the beastkin have some human blood. I guess it makes sense that some members of the human families end up having some beastkin abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. That princess was a beastman? Or rather, they've been feeding her garbage food that she hated all this time?

I hope, like most of you, that THAT CAT IS THAT PRINCESS. Please please pleas! I'd hate to see her starve to death due to spice overload. Also, that auntie needs to be punished. Include that proud chef too, how dare he hurt our cute kitchen boy.

The art has so much life to it, love the little chibi/derp drawings LOL thanks for translating!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
well, its quite obvious who the cat is since the process of elimination list is quite small. this manga isnt introducing characters at fast pace anyways.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking weird country lol. Is she gonna end up owning all the transforming nobility?

Not them implying that the heavy use of spices makes good disgusting?? Instead of saying the misuse of spices...

I'm sick, what kind of white ppl POV-

Dex-chan lover
Uh...did they SERIOUSLY ask the new princess candidate to support ANOTHER princess?

@biggusdickusII :/ No, it's the implication that the use of a lot of spices doesn't make good food. In the Caribbean EVERYTHING is seasoned well, so for me, it doesn't make sense to say that in general. Even if the beasts are sensitive to spices, she aint.

@Writerfromanotherstar

True that. I was personally also felt really offended even if my culture doesn’t use a lot of spices. The fact that she implied that using spices doesn’t make good food or that it’s racist was really off putting and I didn’t expect there to so little attention to it. I know that in medieval Europe, the liberal use of spices meant that you were rich. Girl here is from modern times, so idk why she thinks the way she does.

Users who are viewing this thread