Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Ch. 11

Group Leader
Changed the princess name to Mifa, girl name is literaly two syllables ミー(mii)ファ(fa). dunno where Mieufa came from...

Don't know it it's clear to you guys, but most panels with double lines and round shape are Navi and the goddess (don't remember, didn't re-read the previous chapters tee-hee :smug:) talking with Luke
1724921628302.png
And the ones with double but straight lines are the communication device.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this was actually pretty well done thanks for bringing some attention to the series and hopefully someone picks it up. though it would also still be awesome if you did continue.

Dex-chan lover
Just saying though, even with that collar to hide her face she's still cute AF.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Completely forgot about this piggy duke clone story lol 😂

Dex-chan lover
Been a minute, but I’m pretty sure the king didn’t leave any room for misinterpretation.
Emilia, her two sisters and the chick attending Luke are to have children with him since the reason he’s there is his light attribute. Something along the lines of make as many light attribute kids as possible for the country.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I had quick re-read, and overall it's kinda decent. Luke and Navi are OP, and he already has harem, but at least he's not some dense Japanese beta wimp and his pig body didn't massively change after one chapter. Now I'm just wondering what will happen to Luke's previous fiancée Lulu.

Hoping someone picks this up!

Users who are viewing this thread