Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, wonderfully done MTL to provide/provoke renewed interest in this series. Hope someone does pick this up. Probably one of the better versions of this sort of story from the little bit we have so far.

Dex-chan lover
@HelioCesar
Not bad, not bad... I see a few mistakes, but nothing seizure-inducing. :p

You seem to be having a bit of trouble with your indefinite articles, though.

Just in case you don't know what an "indefinite article" is, it's used to indicate nouns that are not specific - that is, generally indicating something that could be anything that noun can apply to. It's pretty easy to understand once you go through a few examples...

Indefinite: "I ate an apple."
Specific: "I ate that apple."

Indefinite: "I saw a car."
Specific: "I saw his car."

English has only two indefinite articles, "a" and "an", and which one you use is really pretty easy. If a noun has a vowel as the first letter, then you're supposed to use the indefinite article "an" instead of "a", even if it isn't pronounced as a long-vowel. Otherwise, nouns starting with consonant sounds get "a" as the indefinite article.

Examples:

"A car"
"An automobile"

"A door"
"An entrance"

"A lightbulb"
"An indicator"

"A piece of fruit"
"An orange"

"A parasol"
"An umbrella"

This also applies to any noun that starts with a "vowel sound", so this means that words like "hour" are used with "an" because the "h" is silent while the "o" is vocalized. This means it works for acronyms as well.

"A second"
"An hour"

"A light"
"An LED"

Try saying those nouns with the with an "a" instead, and you'll notice how it feels subtly awkward. This is because using only "a" means you have to apply a glottal stop with those nouns that start with a vowel sound. A glottal stop is a very brief pause in your vocalization and, in English, is generally only done for a single word and not two words. Common examples in everyday use are words like "Ah-HAH!" or "Uh-oh!"

THERE IS AN EXCEPTION, THOUGH.

The long vowel sound for the letter "U", because the sound itself is actually a consonant sound.

"A unit"
"A European"

"An uncle"
"An undershirt"

Also, if there's an adjective, then go by that instead of the noun.

"A big apple"

"An ugly person"

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I had quick re-read, and overall it's kinda decent. Luke and Navi are OP, and he already has harem, but at least he's not some dense Japanese beta wimp and his pig body didn't massively change after one chapter. Now I'm just wondering what will happen to Luke's previous fiancée Lulu.

Hoping someone picks this up!
and big bro is jealous but not in a nasty way and he's into milfs, he's clearly a good guy.

It's interesting that he was treated as the orc prince, but he wasn't that much of a douchebag, he clearly cares about his family, fiance, dragon, ffs he even donated to the church, maybe too much responsibility made him go delinquent but not that much to be that hated.

so far it isn't that trashy isekai (already OP and with a harem though), just more vanilla but it's wholesome enough to want to keep reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Changed the princess name to Mifa, girl name is literaly two syllables ミー(mii)ファ(fa). dunno where Mieufa came from...
maybe because of this
so, yeah, Mieufa makes sense (or Miifa)
because straight up Mifa would be just ミファ without stretching the vowel
unless you consider (prefer to just shorten it) 'ii' as 'i' (the same as 'oo' and 'ou' as just 'o',
which I know is the accepted international romaji writing of them

I'd forgotten about this series until it appeared in my update history. Thank you for attempting to bring some attention to this title; I hope it gets continued. TBH despite it's lazy artwork, I find the premise more interesting than most of "reincarnated as fat bad guy and tries to reform before he meets the bad end" trope stories I've read. That includes Reincarnated as Piggy Duke, too.

Probably because the overall atmosphere in this series is much more happy-go-lucky, which is a nice change of pace from all those angsty or moody stories that most of reincarnated as bad guy stories tend to have.

Double-page supporter
Been a minute, but I’m pretty sure the king didn’t leave any room for misinterpretation.
Emilia, her two sisters and the chick attending Luke are to have children with him since the reason he’s there is his light attribute. Something along the lines of make as many light attribute kids as possible for the country.
Holy actually

Users who are viewing this thread