Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Among all the silly obvious mistakes this made me laugh harder for some reason :dogkek:.
image.png

Anyway, thanks for your hard work and the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Well. I would have never thought of ordinary giant frogs as a good source of EXP. Must be one helluva environment that they breed so much that they resort to cannibalism. (Not exactly a rare thing - Pacman frogs are absolutely sociopathic critters.)

Dex-chan lover
So, Mifa's inquisitor class allows her to gain exp and level up just by watching someone else kill monsters (in this case, frogs).

Dex-chan lover
Nothing likena good ol Easy exp grind. Frogs that has grown strong cannibalizing each other thou huh

Dex-chan lover
So, Mifa's inquisitor class allows her to gain exp and level up just by watching someone else kill monsters (in this case, frogs).
Nope, it is because Mipha/Mifa is in Luke's Party with Lala that she's gaining the levels. Honestly you'd imagine most nobles would do the very obvious abuse Luke is doing and send off their children with a guard party to get their first job/level 10. Though maybe it matters more that Lala is the one actually killing the mostly harmless frogs.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, it is because Mipha/Mifa is in Luke's Party with Lala that she's gaining the levels. Honestly you'd imagine most nobles would do the very obvious abuse Luke is doing and send off their children with a guard party to get their first job/level 10. Though maybe it matters more that Lala is the one actually killing the mostly harmless frogs.
This story is so polluted by questionable game mechanics that I suppose one of the worst game mechanisms ever invented is in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread