Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken ~Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
628
It seems to be handles as "the more trivial something is, the more power is required to see it". Which is okay as long as the author stays consistent. I'm not entirely sure this is the case, looking back at previous cases when his level wasn't high enough.
It's backwards, though, you don't start a game knowing the most advanced spells or skills, you work hard to level up so you can unlock them. If you did that, then there would be no point in going out of your way to raise your level, you'd just start out at your best.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
1,883
It's backwards, though, you don't start a game knowing the most advanced spells or skills, you work hard to level up so you can unlock them. If you did that, then there would be no point in going out of your way to raise your level, you'd just start out at your best.
Again, I'm not sure the author is really being consistent in this case, so I may agree that the author is making a mistake. But I think the 'poweful' part of this (the cure) is his combination of multiple magics in a novel way, creating a powerful result. The level limitation he ran into is in the analysis magic rather than the curative magic. It isn't the powerful combo that seems to be limiting him but rather the analysis component that became a weak link in the combo.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Messages
628
Again, I'm not sure the author is really being consistent in this case, so I may agree that the author is making a mistake. But I think the 'poweful' part of this (the cure) is his combination of multiple magics in a novel way, creating a powerful result. The level limitation he ran into is in the analysis magic rather than the curative magic. It isn't the powerful combo that seems to be limiting him but rather the analysis component that became a weak link in the combo.
I'm just expressing how absurd it is.
I've been specifically referring to the analysis magic this entire time, it makes zero sense that it would be able to analyse something lethal when that shouldn't be achievable until the skill has been leveled up close to max.
You can charge more money to analyse lethal conditions than you can non-lethal ones, because the non-lethal ones aren't all that important or serious, just irritating at best and an inconvenience at worse, but completely livable.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Messages
3,969
Look, athletes foot and affirming marriage partners once again aside, can this story go somewhere???

I’m normally okay with a slow series, and I get the Japanese harem fantasy considering the grind they have to go through, but this feels all over the place.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
658
This disease cure part is really dumb, if they can directly eliminate the microorganisms it basically cures so many things and he gives it all away for free. Pretty dumb plot.
Are you from health insurance firm?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 2, 2020
Messages
1,217
I never imagined there would be someone who genuinely finds this trait of mine so admirable.
Umm… that's why you fell in love with him in the first place, way back in chapter 5. Why are you acting so surprised now?
 
Group Leader
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Messages
2,123
As someone who has had seriously bad athlete's foot, I can tell you that this is not about failing to wash them. It's about excessive sweating without the opportunity to change socks and/or failing to dry them sufficiently before putting your socks on. Somebody who washes their feet daily can get it worse than someone who doesn't, if they're in the habit of hurrying after their daily shower.
In my case, I would shower and go to work in a hurry every day. It was having damp feet every day in the morning that caused my downfall. Had to learn to shower earlier and give myself more time in the morning.
it was mostly a joke, but most cases can go away with pretty basic and easy to do care, i would get them from time to time in a pretty humid city that used to live, so i set aside a small towel just for my feet that i would use to carefuly dry them after every shower, never got one since them.
But yeah some cases can get pretty bad if people leave it be.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top