Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Off to Azum Castle

Dex-chan lover
oh wow mangaichi is still alive. this one reckons that they're barely around by sheer force of wanting to see another chapter.

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks Yes, still here! Understaffed, but don't count us out! I find this enjoyable to translate and it's something I can actually do given my inexperience. It's pretty fun!

Cheers~

Contributor
I hope... I'm wrong but let me guess that the king is either his lost father or his school buddy... both would be a horrible disgusting cliché ....

Group Leader
@Izaya_Onisai

Not too far from what you imagined; the king was the descendant of his best buddy. You probably could figure some things out of that.

Also, his father's face that looks like his own face in the previous world is totally not a coincidence.

Until this moment I feel like "will" expressive faces looks like Conan so much I don't know why!!! X3

So the king remained him of his friend from pervious life ... That's interesting.

Double-page supporter
His friend that was next to him when he died is the king? or do they just have a similar aura?

MC is his dad and his friend is the king in B world. so MC of A world just reborn as his own son in B world.
ooh!

Users who are viewing this thread