Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Spinel's Trap

Double-page supporter
Imagine sending a ransom note to the wrong person. William's allies have been captured but Willia was given the note.

This chapter should have been named 'Spinel Trap' ... 'This is Spinel Trap' is acceptable too

@skyscar There is nothing wrong with you not liking this or commenting about how you not like it, however being all like "you better spent your time on (a different project)" and behaving like Mr. Oh-so-important doesn't enjoy it so no one else should is a different matter.
To clearify: I'm not shitting on your opinion, I'm shitting on your attitude.

@Chibi-Angi enjoy your manga from dropped novel then. LoLLL. this manga future is bleak anyway, no? what s wrong with suggest them to do diff projects that more potential?

@skyscar
There are 3 people involved in the release of this scanlation. All 3 of these people have now posted in this comment thread stating that they wish to continue working on this. There are many other members in the group working on many other series.
I don't know how much simpler to put this so maybe it gets through your thick skull as well - no other series are being neglected in favor of this series. Everyone that's working on this is doing so because they want to.

So surprising that some people like different things, you know? Who'd have thought that anyone could possibly have a different opinion than @skyscar ?

What must be wrong with our head that we could defy their logic so extremely?

Power Uploader
@skyscar I'll just make this simple then - all series we're translating are given equal priority, we don't favor one and neglect the other as a result. If you see any of our series being slowed down, the ONLY reason is that the main Translator is busy so they couldn't do the job fast. We don't usually send TL from one series to do the other when that happens, because it's always good practice to have a dedicated TL to work on one series to ensure consistency between naming and TL style.

As for SwE, it's always been under Lusario's care, and he pretty much operates on his own, I'm only supervising and provide help when he needs to. So, I have no right to tell him to speed up, because guess what, he's TLing 2 other Manhua as well, so readers from said manhua are going to demand the same when the schedule gets messed up.

@KuraikoDesu i think you miss the point here. yea, "i dont like this and gonna drop this like you said many options out there. i suggest that the novel is dropped anyway. maybe find more interesting than this." they explained their internal process to me and i thx that. they wanna continue sure go ahead. i m not butthurt or anything. Does this get through your thick skull? i dont understand or you dont understand?

@Matakor no, man. you can continue. people can have diff views than me. i never mention something like "this manga is boring shit and everyone must not read it like i suggest". no?
i suggest dropping this at first because the novel for this manga is dropped anyway and dont know you process. i purely have good intention. well, you explained yr internal, so things clear to me.
you wanna continue to the end, sure. Ah.... your pic i miss the screen-off app (donate ver.)

@RonBWL well, i dont know why you tell me this again and again. about you have diff team from diff project. i understand you process clearly after you explained to me. after you explain to me i wrote thx for explain , no?

your work for this manga is good. i dont have any complains.
this manga is boring shit ---- yes, to me. i read for 20-30 chs before i decide i should continue or drop.
this manga is from the dropped novel ---- yes, from novelupdates link.
i suggest to drop this and find something more interesting --- yes.
if others wanna read this ---- go
if you wanna continue this manga ----- sure.

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry but Spinel is a Rottweiler personified. His eyebrows & sharp eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol what's up with these moderated (deleted) comments in this chapters thread?

Some cross-dressing moderator getting upset instead of a fictional character from users comments? 😅

Users who are viewing this thread