Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Confrontation

"Just as planned."
"But you didn't know that Shiro-"
"JUST. AS. PLANNED."

Dex-chan lover
My_trap_card.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So he’s using his own life force to be a threat and making contracts with dangerous beings? It seems like even if he won he’d have like a day to survive max afterwards anyway. Even if the other guy killed your dad, that’s a bit far to go to kill someone that just wanted to capture you (especially when you knew your dad was the one that originally started the conflict). I mean its been a fat minute since I read the flashback chapter, but I don’t remember anything especially horrible done to him to warrant this level of dedication to revenge.

@ABCsOfLife I think he’s starting to like it. This arc may have accidentally awoken his inner trap (and he did set a trap just now....)

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 If I remember correctly, Kian not only killed his father but almost single-handed crushed most of their organization without breaking a sweat, which was after Kian had repeatedly humiliated his father over and over and over, but when he tried to fight him, he lost instantly and Kian had no intention of killing him, since he didn't even see him as a threat. He then disgraced himself by running away rather than dying or ending his own life to prevent any info from being lost to the enemy, so the last thing his father did was to order him to defeat Kian no mater what it took.

Double-page supporter
So the summoned dragon got a huge bug catching net? Why would he even have that? That's dumb, i guess next surprise weapon we will see is an axe

@TNT261 to be fair though every conflict up until this chapter have been been quite a stretch. I'm not sure where Mangaka will take this one but I'd not consider reading into this too much as a propee way to enjoy it. Unless the plot holes really do bug you.

@TNT261 I think their organization is one where "fullfill your mission even if it costs your life" counts and that's his last mission and probably his life goal

thank you for your translation aaaaahhhhh!!!!! i love the characters in this story sm~

Users who are viewing this thread