Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen)

This manga is the type of read that you'd enjoy if you're just finding out about the isekai scene.
Otherwise, it's just the same as any other story in this cesspool of a diluted genre.

It's light-hearted and I really enjoy the story, even though it's generic isekai. It's not boring like some other titles (at least to me lol) and I wonder where this arc will go. Hoping it will keep updating

ah...isekai politics once again... i get that some people can't have fun without that kind of plot, but the description specifically mentions the magic system. we haven't seen much (or any?) of that since MC summoned a familiar. why is this an isekai if MC isn't going to use anything from his past life? i'm not even sure the frame of mind is there

this is getting boring..........................................................................

Don't know where the spoiler in this comment 😑 just bunch of questions with no answers still 💖

Time to re-read 😣💞

Update: finished reading all chapters 💖💔 I really do love this story its entertaining and interesting ...I love all the characters here they are fun and cute especially the father and son 😂😍💞.. So sad that I finished reading all the chapters can't wait for the next update.

In the comment there hints that "will" grandfather is isekai ...is that true from the raws or just theory?? and shiro past master.. how is he really?? he looked like Japanese and shiro memories proven that!!! But I really want to know how is he? And the king looks really Japanese too? Many questions need an answers 😣😣💓

Thank you so much for the translation 💖 cant wait for the next chapter.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

boring, the mc is too much of a child mentaly even after being reincarnated, and he fear to many things ( being abandonned and all, it just piss you off after some time) weak mind

Dex-chan lover
Great…
52753018384_125c34af93_o_d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They did an Isekai and instead of exploring the world they make a boring and badly written school setting. Can't recommend

Users who are viewing this thread