Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen)

Double-page supporter
@edgedy Ninja are among those that boycott MD and their translation quality is subpar for non-chinese stuff, so not much hope for it to be released here...

Despite being isekai and all of the cliches, this feels pretty easy to read somehow...

I've been trying to follow this on NinjaScan's site, but from what I can tell they did one chapter and then dropped it. The bookmark I had now leads to an error page, and the series isn't even in their dropped series list. It is like they didn't even want to acknowledge they had anything to do with it.
Hopefully someone else picks it up. They will have a lot of catching up to do, that's for sure.
Edit:
I checked out NinjaScan's discord since their site disappeared altogether. Apparently they haven't dropped the series yet, they just "want to catch up on another series first". No idea what that means, but since they are 20+ chapters behind, who knows.
As for their site, apparently they got hacked and the site deleted entirely, so they are completely rebuilding it.

Hey all. We've picked this up at the chapter that MD doesn't have. We'll be continuing on from here, so look forward to it!

Aggregator gang
These chapters are long overdue. I mainly loved this at the time because a lot of similar stories had been coming out like Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai. This story started it all

Still I find myself hard to like this as there's NO ROMANCE. All pointless as this story goes nowhere.

I only read the WN and mangaupdates says it has romance. Idk man it could be different in this LN adaption but it has no romance in WN.

Aggregator gang
Holy hell, this actually got an update? Finally. We’re so far behind raws at this point that I doubt we’ll catch up unless TOOR (props for translating) or another group releases consistently

TOOR Scans... THANK YOU for picking this up! Finally, after a year.. an update. 😄😄😆

An update? ITS AN UPDATE?! OMG ITS AN UPDATE!

*beaks open the wine* YES

Good Luck TOOR Scans.

ah what a nice manga where mc crossdresses as a girl and the story becomes a BL tease...without having to officially put bl into story tag.

Users who are viewing this thread