Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen)

it's aliveeee...... it's aliveeee muahahahah... thankyou, please keep it up

@verik Yeah probably the cashing as it was slow as hell when i was reading then it also happen in other manga's
So i visited you site problem solved

Thanks to the scanlators for their efforts, but I gave this story a *3* rating because of how awful this story is. The art is bland too, but passable as far as typical manga are concerned.

By biggest issue is the dumb magic system: it's an incredibly lazy implementation of
literal Japanese words
and the story is not just childish, it's downright ridiculous. Adult behavior in this story is inexplicable. No one questions the MC's abilities or adult-like decisions when he's still obviously a small child, as if the only reaction people close to the MC are capable of is "Meh. He's amazing. So, what?"

At chapter 20, the plot has gone nowhere. Everything is kiddish and trivial, which contrasts starkly with the, and I quote "dark secrets" shaping the politics behind the scene.

And this is what I hate with manga in general: mixing Moe and other super childish elements with a dark backstory and dark plot elements. It just doesn't work. The tone is jarring and the emotions from the MC and other characters falls flat when their laughing and playing like kids right after the chapter involving
an attempted assassination.

Hope I can save a few readers the trouble of reading '(Um, Sorry) I've Been Reincarnated!', because it's just not worth your time.

I drop this manga bcoz some one tolt about author is a fujoshi at drag the story into a fujo dream

Fed-Kun's army
Boring. A straight power fantasy with bland characters and an overly simple plot. 4/10.

What can i say, boring-average-isekai manga with random encounters and random events instead of a solid plot...yeap, that it.

Dex-chan lover
I'd find it hateful to be sent to a new world where magic relies on annoying things like kanji. If it was more like a programming language instead, it would be perfectly cool, though.

Dex-chan lover
Meh... I remember dropping this novel for it's poor choices in story.

Double-page supporter
Sounds boring. Who wants to have to know kanji to cast spells?
Cool magic circles and incantations are way better than that.

Gotta love when some group starts picking something up, then false flags it for the prior 20 chapters one at a time

Aggregator gang
The story was good at first, I saw a lot of potential and it's funny how MC depicted as a "Angel" figure.
But this cover is all misleading.. It's like a slap to the readers face.

I strongly recommend you read Third Prince Elmer, better version of this in a way

This is one of my firsts Isekai manga and my favorite with world customize
creator ... And I just come again and again to read this ... I think its my 5 or 6th rereading now XD

I saw the raw to 45 XD I want more ... Is this still translating?? ... If not please pick this up!!! TT_TT

Users who are viewing this thread