Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen)

i love stories like these, an isekai protagonist that just wants to live in the new world(slice of life), but the latest chapters killed it for me,
why the hell would the teacher not try to do something about the high ranked demon that was attacking the protagonist? i mean the protag is 5 years old, that type of reality break just ruins it for me
well back to searching for another manga with similar plot

Group Leader
*cough* Hey, this might sound like I'm trying to start something but I'm serious. I really want to know.

I, uh, read the Novelupdates reviews and a few of them said that this story was a fake harem. They said that the author is a fujoshi and the real (implied) ship is BL. Is this true?

It's fine if there's no harem. I just don't wanna ship the harem if it isn't harem because that way lies heartbreak...

@boogiepop we do not have a new translator this is a translation which has been ongoing for a couple months. We really need a new translator if anyone is up for it!

Power Uploader
@reika

The harem ship ships regardless of ship ability...

Whether it’s BL. GL or atypical boy/girl.

Now mind you... I generally stay away from anything BL related... unless it’s seriously trapped and sneaks up on you... *cough*adam In puberty*cough*

Group Leader
@GodricKharg It's fine if its Hideyoshi. :)

(Hideyoshi is the guy from Baka to Test. He's not a trap because he is Hideyoshi.)

iirc on spanish its already on ch 21 (minimum) i already did read 21 long ago so i guess there are more but i dont know, wonder why english ones are so slow, maybe dropped a lot

I'm confused by the duplicated chapters. DO we have a new group? Did the old group get a translator?

Group Leader
@Boogiepop the old translator might be able to help out. These are chapters we had completed last year xD but couldn't work on them because our raws were of poor quality.

Wow, this plot is so original, DEFINITELY never seen something similiar before!...It looks like these authors has no imagination at all...

Group Leader
No translator guys and I don’t have time to brush up on nor learn how to translate. Wish I had the time, but alas I do not. I hope one of our translators will be willingly to pick this back up. So there’s hope. No promises though. If anyone knows any interested translators, let us know!

Aggregator gang
Why haven’t there been any recent updates?

Edit: I’m blind and should’ve been able to scroll half a page down before commenting this lol. Let’s hope a translator picks this back up! :) there are a lot of raws stockpiled up now, after all, and it’s a good series too

Group Leader
It’s been revived. Praise beard-tan. Expect an update in the near future (I won’t say “soon” given our track record lulz).

Group Leader
Enjoy!!! Go read on our site because its faster :p or wait less than 12 hours for them to appear on here but it will be slow to load the pages. I hope MangaDex resolves this issue soon~ Until next time. Cheers~ o/

Users who are viewing this thread