Tensei Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa Fukushuu wo Nozomanai THE COMIC - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
While reading i kept looking at the delicate way this artist draws eyelashes. They're just so nice and aesthetically appealing, reminds me of the one inside the villainess for consistent well executed pretty eyes.

I sincerely hope this queen isnt going to try to use her son as a bargaining chip, human shield or as a hostage. I worry for that poor boy

Dex-chan lover
Rizel would indeed be a better king than his father but i dont think hes in the right mental state to take over after finding out the truth here.
on the other hand seeing his mom and dad thou Rizel you did good been such a nice guy...

Dex-chan lover
"I've had enough fun in the royal palace."
So, basically the queen just see everything as a big game, even though that game cost people lives. It make me think that she not see another people as human being, just toys to be play with.

No wonder why the queen and the king seems see each other as enemy, because it is.

So, basically the queen just see everything as a big game, even though that game cost people lives. It make me think that she not see another people as human being, just toys to be play with.

No wonder why the queen and the king seems see each other as enemy, because it is.
Now, it appears who the real trial needs to be held for—though, waiting for the confrontation is sickening. To think she's such a coward as to flee, abandoning her son in the process, all on a whim. What a psychopath.

If there's one thing I liked, it is that they actually made the villainess queen smart enough to know what's going on and prepare ahead of time instead of having her only use her body and, when that eventually didn't work, have her pathetically die.

Users who are viewing this thread