Tensei Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa Fukushuu wo Nozomanai THE COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Thank you for the chapter! I will gladly wait for an update 💜

I just hope the prince stays faaar away from our MC
I like her so far, she seems down to earth, but a bit of a doormat, if that makes sense...
I also like the captain of the knights, I don't mind the age gap that much, as long as the relationship has strong foundations!
I will wait for her original (?) brother to show up, and with any luck it will be filial love, not an actual romance...

I wonder what happened to her brother I’m sad she thought about her childhood friend first

Funny how people are on the huge age gap stuff but male mc office worker that gets isekai'd does the same thing in his harems, so what's the difference?

I still don't feel any male lead vibe from anyone. I think a few more chapters could give a hint of male lead more, I hope if there's the brand new character who never involved with her previous life would be the best.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dextress1200
Exactly!
So what if it's the age gap? The Mc is an adult in her mind, and honestly, age gap trope is mild in comparison to the incest trope in which MC unable to see their sibling as a family because he has a memory of someone else.

If the ML is the knight, I am all for it. So.... Can someone tell me if there is any chance?

Dex-chan lover
@Dextress1200 It's not like 80+ year old men date 20 year old women in real life right? At least here the gap is only 17 years (19 to 36) seeing as her father said the prince is the same age as her. People are just being weird, as long as it's 2 consenting adults it's mostly fine, maybe pretty weird (for example 20 and 80+) but technically it's legal.

Double-page supporter
Just use onee-chan/san/sama. There is literally no manga reader that wouldn't know that. Translating it as "older sister" is the cringiest shit ever.

Aggregator gang
I don't see the problem with the age gap if both parties concerned are ok with it... I mean my grandfather was 13 years older than my grandmother so personally I don't find such a thing that strange

Dex-chan lover
@Arstafas
Quick browse through WN tells me the knight childhood friend is the ML. The prince also falls in love with MC, but she doesn't feel the same way and he respects that.

The author also wrote an alternate "what-if" arc where the prince is the ML.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh, showing how their life choices led to their own slow, painful decline is better revenge than most of these get!

I'm a little annoyed at the overenthusiastic "encouragement" of the people around her who all completely ignore her actual wishes, though... And I hope this is a story about how the MC grows a backbone because that does seem like her fatal flaw in both lives

@zz2000
Oh wow. The journey will certainly be interesting! Thank you for telling me! I'm definitely bookmarking this series then. 😁

@ketchupforblood yeah i kinda hate stories where the plot moves because literally everyone around mc forces them to do something or dragging them around. it might be a good story if it's done well but idk if i ever found any that ends up being a good story

Users who are viewing this thread