Tensei Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa Fukushuu wo Nozomanai THE COMIC

I’m sorry but isn’t Nikki like the best wingman she really saw an opportunity and took it for her friend like can I get a wingman like her

Hey good title, I love it! there are too many trap title in the villainous manga so I will give it a try.

Aggregator gang
@millenialboomer

Agreed man, but with one caveat. They have to be done really well. Tearmoon is a perfect example.

There's that one big misunderstanding that never goes away but is also never annoying, then there's the episode's misunderstanding. The episode misunderstanding is always something fun and stands on its own.

Now you compare that to having a character being interrupted whenever they try and say something Important. A plot device that's overused if it's used once and raises your blood pressure if it's used more and you can see the differenve

No just stop with the
prince
gurls don't need no
prince
. They need black haired guys <3

@Just_qeachy @emily7x4 I checked the novel raws (MLT'd) and I did get it half wrong, looks like the author made endings
for both the prince(リゼル王子番外編 転生した悪役令嬢と偽りの騎士) and alberto (main story I think)
dunno how the manga will go though

Man this looks promising, these reincarnation stories make more sense with a revenge plot however she eschews revenge quite soon as the title says honestly im on the fence but really exited to see how these people screw themselves over even if im a sucker for revenge stories and FL already renounced that.

T___T discovered another good manga and only 1 chapter, how many years I wonder till this completes 😔 I’m always worrying I’ll frikken die and not be able to see the end of Japanese manga I’ve bookmarked.

Fed-Kun's army
Prince be like: "I don't want to be like my father, what does he thinking!? Marrying a maid!?"
MC who is a maid appears
Prince: Hey~
mf a fkn hypocrite

Also Spoiler:
Apparently, there are 3 routes in the novel:
-Albert THE GOAT route (which I think is the manga currently adapting, since in current raw chapter MC blushes like hell when interacting with him)

-Renaldo route (I bet people who can't differentiate fiction and reality will go insane calling it YUCK or EWW, cut the dude some slack, the dude has been in hell ever since his sister died, and even if she's his half-sister, they're no longer connected by blood, but of course, some SJW will scream like its the end of the world, there's even more messed up story out there, grow up this is nothing)

-Prince route

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread