Tensei Shitara 15-sai no Ouhi Deshita - Moto Shachiku no Watashi ga, Toshishita no Kokuou Heika ni Semararete Imasu!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Emilia and Emi

I really hope our MC won't be a fling toy for the other characters. Powerlessness is not my jam. >.>

Fed-Kun's army
@Cerenium Yeah, after reading a slew of strong female characters, I'm actually tired of the cliche doormat isekai MC. They are tired and boring. I hope she won't get "dominated" by the male lead like the MC is some kind of animal that needs to be tamed, like that story written by a certain British playwright.

Thanks for the update.

Not gonna lie. This manga seems interesting and fun. Hopefully it wont get dropped.

Well, that was an amazing second chapter!!
Emilia was fun!!
Thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
I would’ve hated this if she didn’t have even one way to defend herself so im glad ghost emi is there.

Double-page supporter
@hedgemoney If anything, I'm hoping Emi gets pampered. She literally worked to death in her previous life and just wanted to relax and do things she couldn't, likely shopping and dressing up and just being able to enjoy being a woman. Since Emilia said her role as queen is enough then ideally Emi can just relax and show up to balls. She'd still have duties to fulfill, like bearing children, but (and I am in no way disregarding the hard labor of actually bearing a child) there are nannies who can care for the children after she gives birth, assuming she herself doesn't get attached and decide to raise her children herself to some capacity. Also, so long as she is actually given the opportunity to relax and enjoy herself fairly often, then she might end up participating in the other duties a queen would have in the political and social world as well.

Ultimately, it's a matter of perspective and what someone wants. Emilia wanted freedom, so now she's dead and ideally can reincarnate into a life where she is free to struggle all she wants to get the life she wants. Emi likely just wants to relax and be pampered, and as a queen she will likely have plenty of opportunities to be pampered. Theodore seems to just want a wife who will cooperate with him in running the country instead of constantly fighting him every second, so with Emi here he might actually be able to accomplish that goal if he can guarantee her the pampering she wants and the opportunities to enjoy herself. All in all, this has a chance, a chance, to be a win-win situation for everyone involved. They all just need to calm the fuck down, sit down, and talk about what they all want and what they can all provide each other.........That's going to take a while, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long since the last chapter I completely forgot about it O_O
Thank you!

I think the prince like previous emilia, but because mishap their relationship takes the wrong turn

finally an updatee, thank you!!!

the story is really fun because the owner of the body is still in the story unlike other isekai who the owner of the body just disappears

Dex-chan lover
this is so fucking wrong...
9FfNrg2.png

Users who are viewing this thread