Tensei Shitara 15-sai no Ouhi Deshita - Moto Shachiku no Watashi ga, Toshishita no Kokuou Heika ni Semararete Imasu!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Emilia and Emi

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I like Emilia, she's refreshing.

Not a fan of the doormat MC. ML seems like a demanding jerkwad, that does whatever he wants because he has the power to do so. He more or less said he wants to use her and thinks of her as his property with the whole "my" thing. I get why the original Emilia ran away.

I'll give it a few more chapters. I hope I like Grislan (sp?) more and the MC better get a backbone.

LMAAAOOO THOSE TWO ARE LITERALLY 😂😂😂😂😂😂 tbh they could’ve been great friends in another timeline 😂😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
I was like. Why don't I remember anything about this story. Oh, it's been 3 months, lmao.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
> I like Emilia's sense of freedom

> My first impression of the King, and which i can't really erased on my mind was he looks like Chrollo from Hunter X Hunter (the leader of Spider)

Wait it's the same author as that dark hero revenge manga?
I don't like where this is going
That person had some loose screw in his mind

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of novel and interesting points to this, but given how trash the people of the world are, especially the king... does not fill me with confidence in the story's direction. Still, probably will stick around and see a bit longer. If it were just Emilia and Emi the whole time, I'd be happy though.

I'm hoping she goes for the abandon the royal duties route.
Slash and burn! Wooooop!

The premise seems interesting, but my history with iseaki tells me this has already taken a bad turn.

so it seems like Emi is trying to fix the relationship between Emilia and the trash king? I really hope they're not going to keep putting up with this asshole forever

men in this story are annoying as hell wtf. like the kings personality pisses me off lol. emilia and emi are the only ones keeping me going honestly

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, this is so interesting

But the fact she's 'revived' might not a good thing for the npcs

Users who are viewing this thread