Tensei Shitara 15-sai no Ouhi Deshita - Moto Shachiku no Watashi ga, Toshishita no Kokuou Heika ni Semararete Imasu!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Reincarnated…

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she might be getting some indirect magic if she's lucky.

Then of course possibly everyone and their dog can see ghosts, in which case she's just in even deeper waters.

Straight up hadouken-ing the male lead in the first chapter.

Instantly followed.

Double-page supporter
Wooooow, that was a chapter that packed a punch! I'm immediately intrigued about what will happen soon!

Thanks for the upload!

I totally agree with the comments that said that te male lead looks like ciel and sebastian!!
Also i was getting furious at him when the cutie ghost apeared !! I love her already!

Group Leader
I know we're all anxious but please stay calm. Sometimes it's not bc we forgot to update a project, more like we have to wait for the raws to come out in order to obtain and work on it. So please be understanding and patient! Just remember, you're not the only one waiting!

Thanks!

Double-page supporter
Isn't the point of younger love interests is that they're cute? Why does Japan keep making them arrogant...

though I guess this is a moot point bc he's a king lmao

Dex-chan lover
I know the premise is only in fiction, but somehow it reflects the society itself... Japan need to stop killing their youngsters

How many Japanese workers dead because works and isekai'ed?

Users who are viewing this thread