Tensei Shitara 15-sai no Ouhi Deshita - Moto Shachiku no Watashi ga, Toshishita no Kokuou Heika ni Semararete Imasu!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Reincarnated…

Very interesting but...this isn’t going to go down the route where she’s completely useless and constantly goes with whatever the sadistic King says like a blind fool right? Because that’s the kind of vibe I’m feeling atm. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
A lot of possible route from here
- Will it become NTR?
- Will MC turns to be a soppy bitch? (please no, we're already in 2020)

A very interesting 1st chapter
Thanks for bringing this Endless Journey staff!

Contributor
Another otome isekai, i lost the count, but is ok , nothing to lose, i'm in. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Looks like there are some major rewrites from the source webnovel - it was more cooking-oriented (MC wants to cook her own food as queen, thus turning heads), there was no host body's ghost and the male lead wasn't involved this early.

Plus this is from the same author as Vengeful Hero and Middle Aged Adventurer Douglas.

Aggregator gang
What a weird unusual story... I hope it's good
Or
*pants* *pants*
IS THIS ONE OF THOSE STORY WHERE THE GIRL FALLS IN LOVE WITH A GHOST?!!!! OWOOOHHHHH!!!

omg.... can we date the ghost please.... <3 ... shes supa cute...... fuck that guy doe
ty for the translation!!

What a nice twist at the end! I'm definitely gonna keep reading this.

Thanks for this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to fucking ''Shoujo yandere'' to be acceptable for me, he has absolute authority over her as the king and he can turn her into a silent puppet with magic...............FUCK THAT

I like the twist! I also like the way the artist draws their teeth. Idk adds to being sinister effect

Users who are viewing this thread