Tensei Shitara 15-sai no Ouhi deshita ~Moto Shachiku no Watashi ga, Toshishita no Kokuouheika ni Semarareteimasu?!~

The fact that this ml has a variety of facial expressions kind of drives home the fact that A LOT of mls don’t, wow!

This is actually super interesting. It's actually a twist on the isekai series that doesn't resolve itself immediately and actually acts a a good plot center.

Thanks for scanning!

Wow this manga is well drawn. Every character is expressive. Im kinda not used to it but I'm enjoying every facial expression ml males 😂

Aggregator gang
Pleas spoil me... Since its a romance... Please tell me he is not the one she ends up with... He is pure scum

She's not so smart being that she is 28 years old and is kinda meek, but who knows she might change
the originals owners body is what I expected the fl to be like

It's soooo good!!! PLEASE keep translating!!?? :D :D

This is definitely unique, I often wondered in Isekai mangas, WHAT happened to the soul that originally belonged to the body the MC takes over/is reincarnated into.

Oh and he isn't pure scum, someone in the comments wrote that...he does have a hmm...upfront personality but he hasn't forced himself on her like other guys in some romance manga's. YES that might change since it's just chapter 3 but as of right now he is okay, he is smart so he got some points there from me.

Contributor
i feel like some of the tags were added for whatever. It's not a video game, nor a genderswap manga.

Users who are viewing this thread