Tensei Shitara dai Nana Ouji datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu o Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Let's hunt Magical Beasts

Guess I have to contract out if I want more chapters, seeing as the raws are at chapter 29.

Dex-chan lover
So....Nene stopped being a virtual idol and got isekai'd and became a monk.........cool

How MC can be a femboy and an absolute chad at the same time puzzles me

nice! Lloyd just like "ooh, new magic!" while Silpha be "hold my beer, gotta kill a bitch"

Dex-chan lover
The site is acting up, just be sure to come back later to make sure your progress has been recorded properly.
---
Great manga. Glad the site hasn't been working properly. Probably wouldn't have found it on the front page otherwise.

Group Leader
@FantasyMaster Actually, I think this is Nene's past life because she doesn't use "aru" anymore since 3 months ago, probably avoiding the risk of doxxing from here lmao

Dex-chan lover
You know, you don't pull the devil's tail without expecting to get killed.
I give him two minutes before the Report button light up.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like, on the human side, Lloyd was the only one who wasn't intimidated by Silpha's killing intents. Three more chapters before the experimentation happens...

silpha was actually able to set off Tao's danger sense to a high degree, and of course theres lloyd who's too busy learning new magic to really pay attention to what she's doing

You go Sylvia !!! Let's goooooooo giiiiirrrrllllll!!!!!!!
Woah, I'm happy hhhh, that's our boss for you lolol~~

Users who are viewing this thread